Wide Smiles for All Through Education has no dealers and asks NO MONEY to help a child. We don’t have fees that the one looking for help should pay before and or after getting a sponsorship. We don’t sell application forms. Everything at Wide Smiles is for free to the beneficiaries.
- Children on program must be well behaved both at their homes and at schools and above all God fearing. At any time a sponsored child is determined to have miss behaved and showing no interest to improving on his/her behaviors will lose our sponsorship.
- Children must demonstrate great ability and enthusiasm to study.
- Each sponsored student writes a letter to the correspondent or sponsor each end of the term, which he/she forwards to the Charity Administration to be sent to the sponsors concerned.
- The sponsored students also presents a copy of their progressive report card each end of the term to the Charity administration which the administration forwards to the specific sponsors.
- It is a requirement to all sponsored students to love and respect each other.