Our goals are:
- To create girls' - inclusive and diversity-positive space
- To provide girls with opportunities to develop critical-thinking-skills through media awareness and education
- To support girls to speak-up through media creation, art and activism
- To provide girls with a range of diverse female role models
- To build girl peer support networks and enhance connections between women and girls in our community
- To support girls’ capacity to make healthy and safe choices
FAMILY SUPPORT PROGRAM: When families face difficult situations, including poverty, family breakups and isolation, Wide Smiles for All is Through Education is dedicated to providing services in a respectful and non-judgmental manner.
Besides our regular core programs, we are offering the following programs to support local families:
- Food - food and gifts at Christmas time
- Clothing – outdoor clothing for children
- Backpack/school bags & Shoes Program – We supply school shoes, Christmas Shoes.
Our activities fall under three categories: practical assistance, advocacy, and education. we are counting upon individuals, agencies and organizations of good will and of course crop harvests from my garden to enable us do the needful. Our goal is to end child poverty.